Edit.GoTo

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:40 PM
I am not sure if this extension has anything to do with this, but I noticed after installing this Extension that the Edit.GoTo (Ctrl+G) shortcut was missing, as I was not able to go to line without setting up a short cut (Ctrl+G, Ctrl+G). I am not sure that because the Ctrl+G, Ctrl+T chord was introduced that it removed this keyboard shortcut. Something worth looking into.

Thank you,
Michael
Coordinator
Dec 8, 2015 at 8:44 PM
Because 'Ctrl-G' is mapped as part of 'Ctrl-G,Ctrl-T' and 'Ctrl-G,Ctrl-X' a single 'Ctrl-G' won't be able to work. Remapping Edit.GoTo to something else is the workaround.
Dec 8, 2015 at 8:46 PM
Correct, I understand that, but has no one mentioned/complained about the disruption around this? That (CTRL-G) is a very often/common used feature.
Coordinator
Dec 8, 2015 at 8:49 PM
I did make the Ctrl-G, Ctrl-T shortcut configurable....

...but then recently added the Ctrl-G,Ctrl-X (hardcoded for now) so it won't help you here.
Dec 8, 2015 at 8:50 PM
That is good. :) But, from what I understand, it doesn't matter if it is configurable. The fact that you are using a CTRL-G in a chord is what removes the CTRL-G binding altogether. At least, that is what happened for me.